Thursday, December 15, 2011

Washes

I'm so sad that there is no time to post this week!

... or do anything other than animating! I've been working on my action analysis animation all week, which sadly had been neglected all semester. I have been so into everything else that I'd just set it aside, I've definitely learned my lesson!

So I'm just posting these 5 min watercolour life drawings from Tuesday night.





Also, I'm so excited that mom and I are leaving for London, England on Monday! :D The only downside is that I will be working on my animation right up until my flight so I won't be posting again until I return.

How I wish to be making Christmas art! :(

My friend Eyassu made this amazing Christmas post today!


He's doing 12 days of Christmas posts so there's more to come!
Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. these are soo good, you should do more of these washes for life drawing :)

    ReplyDelete